Friday 17 October 2008

It's more than music



I ordered all 4 colours of the Have Heart demo repress, from Bottled Up records. This is about the millionth time it has been repressed. Anyway the black version is hand numbered and I got number 50/100. I would of took a picture but my camera can't focus that close. I had number 49 too, but gave it to my brother. For some reason I liked number 50 better. The pressing info is as follows:

Have Heart - 2003 [Black /hand numbered /100]
Have Heart - 2003 [Clear purple /145]
Have Heart - 2003 [Solid orange /177]
Have Heart - 2003 [Solid purple /234]

Jeff also put two copies of his Start Today zine, for free, numbers 5 and 6! I only got a picture of number 6 as my brother took number 5. I read the zine straight away and its an awesome read. The interviews aren't your boring run of the mill questions that you see in every other zine. They seem so much personal and to the point and get a real insight into the bands. Also its not 5 pages long like most other zines, its really thick and packed full of live-shots too.



You should seriously pick a copy of this up if you call yourself a Champion fan, as I got towards the end of the interview it had me choking up and nearly in tears. The Gorilla Biscuits interview is great too, I skimmed over The Geeks and 108 interview, but will definitely be going back to read them and the Break Through interview.

http://www.myspace.com/bottleduprecords

2 comments:

Youthcrewalex said...

where do i get me a copy?

Aaron said...

http://www.myspace.com/bottleduprecords