Wednesday 22 October 2008

Break Down The Walls!

I don't know how I have gone so long without a copy of this record in my collection. It should be mandatory for every hardcore kid who collects records. But I guess its not ebay gold and their not the most super-hyped band on all the messageboards.

Anyway I now have a copy of Youth of Today - Break Down The Walls, which will be on continuous rotation, on the record player,for along time.



I'm not a 100% on what the pressing info is, I'm guessing its either a 3rd press as the last copyright on the artwork is 1997. Maybe someone who knows their stuff could let me know.

2 comments:

Lins87 said...

550 Pressed Black
Final press. All of these copies have the black and white labels with band photos from the 1988 press.

Hope this helps

Aaron said...

Thats awesome thankyou!
Really helps, I had no idea of the pressing info for it.
Cheers.