Wednesday 22 October 2008

Hammer time

Hammer Bros are a band I've been listening to few awhile now and are alot heavier than what I would usually be into. But for some reason I just can't stop listening to them. They're a band from Massachusetts, which is a place I love and this state seems to be putting out some of the best bands in hardcore past and present.

These are my two recent pickups.. nothing super rare:



Hammer Bros - S/T [Black with Gold labels]



Hammer Bros - II [Yellow /100]

I haven't been collecting much of their vinyl, apart from a few I picked up at Ieperfest this year and a record release verison of their newest LP that I've had for awhile now.

I got outbid on 2 of their 7"s a few months ago on ebay and since then I gave up. Well recently 4 of their 7"s showed up on ebay and I got lucky on all 4, kinda. I got outbid on the 2 rarest of the 4 and won the other 2 for a few dollars each. I noticed the same person won the other 2 that I needed, so I sent the seller a message saying if the bidder didn't pay for them to let me know and I'll buy them. Well last week he sent me a message saying the guy never paid. So he sent me the 2nd chance offers!

They should be coming in the post within the next week, or so.

www.myspace.com/hammerbros

No comments: