Tuesday 17 March 2009

Inconsiderate Me..

I love this record, I love this band. Horror Show are one of the two bands that I actually really care about collecting all of their records and making my life complete, well nearly.

This record came up on Ebay a month ago? As soon as I saw it I knew it was going to be mine, I was digging deep and bidding hard, even though times were tough. I haven't seen one of these come up on Ebay in a long time, maybe even years?

I won the record for $20, bargain, considering I put a bid in for $60. The same record just sold in the Deathwish auctions for $40 or around that.


Horror Show - Our Design [Red /100]

I don't think I'm ever going to see a copy of the Ink and Dagger rip of this album though, but I can always hope for one to turn up somewhere. Hopefully in Oxfam while I'm looking for Ken Dodd records.

No comments: