Tuesday 17 March 2009

continued...

My Grandad sent me a link to an Ebay auction where someone was selling over a 100 records and two holders in the same town as me. Apparently their Grandad had died and left all these records and they had no idea what to do with them. There was no picture and a few hours left with no bids at £10. I needed some decent record holders so took a gamble and bid £10, won the auction.

Most of the records are film soundtracks, country, old pop 50s/60s etc. If anyone is interested in seeing a list let me know as I've made one. Aslong as you pay the postage you can have whatever you want, otherwise I'll give them to charity or melt them in the oven.



1 comment:

alla hjÀrtans pop! said...

nice holders indeed! and kudos on the blog, just started reading. this is a keeper.

/jonas from sweden.